Thursday, May 10, 2012

Since We Tied The Knot

Since the Wedding we have had so much excitement going on!  We are finally getting settled in our new home and are really learning to love Santa Fe.  Brian really loves his new job and is learning more than he imagined he would!  He works long days and comes home really tired but he enjoys the challenges that the job brings.  I have been lucky enough to meet about half the guys on the crew and some of their wives, fiances, and girlfriends.  It has been nice to meet some new friends and I have been able to spend some time exploring Santa Fe with them.  We are going to really appreciate each others company when the crew starts to leave for fires more often!  So far, they have only left once for a quick three day fire in Southern New Mexico.  


Since I was unsure of how long he would be gone, I was so thankful to have my first visitors!  My wonderful Nana and Abuelo came from Southern New Mexico to stay with me at the apartment.  We went and did some sightseeing, furniture shopping and walked through all of the neat art galleries on Canyon Road.  

 I was so glad to have the company and with the fire being so short they even got to visit with Brian!  I am already looking forward to the next time they come and visit.




        

1 comment:

  1. So glad Nana & Abuelo came to visit you! Glad you got spoiled by them as well just like when you were a lit'l girl! You were always there 'Linds'!! Wish I could have been there too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete